The heritage club members along with their assigned teachers participating in field trips, exhibitions, quiz competitions, surveys etc. The effective co- operation of all the social science teachers and student members is the highlight behind the systematic and effective functioning of the heritage club. The coordinator of heritage club is Mrs. Sabitha
Activities of Heritage club are:
- Preparation of Project report on different topics
- Decoration of display boards on current issues and other topics
- Taking students on Excursions and Educational Tours.
- Celebration of the International Heritage Day
- Presentation of Mock Parliament sessions and skits on burning social concerns topics
- Taking students for Educational Tours.
- Presentation of drills like fire drill, evacuation drill and first aid to deal with the situations in a disaster.
- Conduction of Cultural Heritage Quiz, History Quiz and G.K Quiz Programmes