Literary club is committed to tap and inspire the effective communication skills among the students. The club is poised to enable student talents with cutting edge in leading competitions. The club aims to foster a love for the language, enhance literary creativity and provide venue for self-expression beyond the school curriculum.
The Activities of Literary Club are:
- Reading week celebration
- Hindi day celebration
- Arranging school radio
- Interschool poem and recitation competition
- International Arabic day celebration
- Organize various competitions of poetry writing, debate, elocution, skit, quiz etc.
- Organize activities aimed at building up confidence and grooming the talents of students in facing various interpersonal activities and competitions.
- Organize communicative skill development programmes
- Encourage appreciation of the literary genre with creative dramatization and enhanced art of storytelling contests.
- Mobilize interviewing skills in the students of higher classes
- Coordinate presentation skills towards new generation career like advertising, compering and news reporting