School counselors are an important part of the educational leadership team and provide valuable assistance to students in Montessori, Primary school, Middle school and High school.
The Counselor Responsibilities:
- Overall psychological growth of the students
- Guides children and teens with social and career development
- Work with parents, teachers, nurse to identify the students’ developmental needs
- Meet students individually or in groups.
- Conduct aptitude tests
- Provide students with scholarship information, training manuals