The Bharat Scouts and Guides is the national Scouting and Guiding association of India.The Bharat Scouts and Guides association initiated in the school will instill in the students good moral and social values so that they can conduct themselves with dignity and mould themselves into a true, honest and healthy new generation who are aware of their responsibilities as future citizens of India.
- Bunnies - ages 3 to 5
- Cubs - boys, ages 5 to 10
- Scouts - boys, ages 10 to 17
- Rovers - boys, ages 15 to 25
- Bulbuls - girls, ages 5 to 10
- Guides - girls, ages 10 to 17
- Rangers - girls, ages 15 to 25
The highest awards are
- For the Cubs/Bulbuls section the "Golden Arrow Award"
- For the Scout/Guide section the Rashtrapati Scout/Guide Award
- For the Rover/Ranger section the Rashtrapati Rover/Ranger Award
Mrs. Jisha and Mrs. Afsath are the Guides incharges and Mr Sidhik and Mr. Jabbar are the Scout incharges.The in-charges attended a scout-guide camp for 10 days organized by the Bharath Scouts and Guides. Every Saturday students will undergo Scout - Guide training in the school.