The club helps to improve and bring out the hidden mathematical talents of the students and to promote an active enthusiasm and interest in mathematics among the students. The school has an active mathematics club. The club members are provided with the opportunity to apply and improve math skills by participating in math competitions and learning circles. STEM programmes are also involved here as these provide an effective platform for development.
Club activities include:
- Organising seminars by eminent personalities to highlight the contributions of Shri.Ramanujan on National Mathematics day.
- Conducting seminars for primary and middle school students by senior students.
- Conducting art integrated activities like jewellery making, working on beads, graphs, digital presentation applying the concept of pi on International Pi Day.
- Planning and executing projects on various topics related to the subject by the senior students.
- Preparing context for the school magazine