The Club helps in nurturing scientific aptitudes and developing genuine interest in science and scientific activities among students. It adds to the work in the classrooms and delivers the syllabus in a practical manner. It also helps in identifying certain skills like critical thinking, problem solving, and makes them more curious and involved. Such hands-on involvement also fosters a scientific temper among the students from an early age.
Club activities include:
- Observing significant scientific days.
- Organizing talks, debates, seminars, competitions, and campaigns etc.
- Organizing and participating in science fairs and exhibitions
- Rendering health-care and sanitation services
- Maintaining the school bulletin board
- Maintaining the school garden