The School emphasizes inculcating true sense of discipline and ownership in students and hence respecting rules and regulations is mandatory. Students should move with discipline and decorum within the school premises. Students should attend assembly without fail. In case of any kind of exemption needed, prior sanction should be taken from the class teacher. Regular attendance at school is compulsory. If a student wants to leave early during school hours, prior permission in writing should be taken from the Head of the Section/ Vice Principal/ Principal. Students should wish the teachers as and when they meet them inside the premises.
- School emphasizes inculcating true sense of discipline and ownership in students and hence respecting rules and regulations is mandatory.
- Regular attendance at school is compulsory.
- Students should move with discipline and decorum within the school premises.
- Students should attend assembly without fail. In case of any kind of exemption needed, prior sanction should be taken from the class teacher.
- If a student wants to leave early during school hours, prior permission in writing should be taken from the Head of the Section/ Vice Principal/ Principal.
- Students should wish the teachers as and when they meet them inside the premises.
Leave of Absence
- Regular attendance in school is mandatory as it affects the overall development and performance of the students.
- However, in case of ill health or any other unavoidable circumstances students may be granted leave on submission of a written application by the parents.
- No leave will be granted for students for a long duration like for visits to foreign countries as it affects the academic performance of the students.
- If a student remains absent due to unexpected reasons and the parent is not able to submit an application for the same, it has to be communicated over phone before 9.30 AM.
- Early leaving from school is not permitted. In case of emergency, the parent has to send a written application and submit the filled in outward pass in the office at the time of leaving.
- Parents are to check the school diary of ward every day and make use of it as an effective tool for communicating with the school.
Instructions to Students & Parents
Instructions to Students
- Students should arrive school only at sharp 9:15 am.
- They should follow appropriate dress code as per the norms of the school which is neat and tidy.
- Boys should cut their hair short at regular intervals.
- Jewellery accessories and costly watches are not permitted to be worn in the school premises. School will not be held responsible for the loss of any of the above mentioned, if brought to school.
- All school properties should be respected and any damage caused will have to be made good by the parents and they will have to bear the cost of maintenance of the school properties damaged.
- Library books should be kept safely and incase of loss or damage, students will be charged the cost of the same.
- Students should leave the school premises immediately after dispersal. In case a student wishes to stay back after school hours, he/she should submit a written application mentioning the reason and it should be counter signed by the parent
Instructions for Parents
- Parents play a vital role in the growth and development of their wards. Hence they are advised to cooperate with the school as well as the teachers with the right attitude for the maximum benefit.
- The parents are requested to inculcate a sense of discipline, regularity and punctuality in your ward and should send your kids to school regularly on time.
- Parents should not visit the classrooms when the school is in session. In case the parents wish to meet a student during class hours they should inform the office so that the arrangements can be made by the school for the same.
- Students are not permitted to wear ornaments or carry any kind of costly articles to school. In case of loss of any kind of such articles brought to school, the school will not be held responsible.
- Children of lower classes should have a hand kerchief pinned up on the uniform
- It is mandatory for the students to wear Identity Card issued by the school.
- Parents should leave the kids at school only at 9.15 AM and they should be picked up from school before 4.15 PM. The safety of the kids is of utmost priority and hence the parents are advised to strictly follow the above-mentioned time schedule.
- If a student is suffering from any kind of ailment, allergy or other medical condition it has to be informed to the school in writing. In case of any restriction or allergy for food items it has to be brought to the notice of the school authorities in writing, mentioning the details of the same.
- Students suffering from any kind of illness should not be sent to school till he/she is recovered completely. In case of emergency the school needs to contact the parents and hence the parents are requested to provide alternate contact information of friends or relatives to avoid time lag in communication.
- Parents are instructed to notify change of address, phone number or communication address to the school authorities in writing.
- Parents are requested to coordinate with the office or transportation supervisor to resolve any kind of problems faced related to school Bus routes and schedules.
- Parents are expected to be well prepared with their feedback, suggestions and complaints if any, during meetings with the school authorities. Parent feedback is of utmost importance to us and hence it should be specific, accurate and so that we can take corrective actions.
- In case the parents have any concern to be addressed, taking a prior appointment with the person concerned in writing is appreciated as the meetings with appointments will not obstruct the smooth functioning of the classes.
- No reduction or refund of school fees and bus fees will be given for continuous absence in school.